UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATOR PROGRAM
UAV systems are aerial vehicles that can move remotely or automatically on a flight plan with programming. Today, unmanned aerial vehicles develop and continue their development with important features such as high maneuverability, advanced electronic systems, low visibility on radar and useful load carrying capacities. Considering the statements of the world public opinion and defense experts in military, it is estimated that the warplanes that are currently being developed will be the last manned warplanes, but in civilian uses, it is thought that its usage will increase day by day. For this reason, there is a need for qualified trained personnel to carry out the design, production, operation, operator, maintenance and repair activities of the unmanned aerial vehicles, which are also intensely worked in our country.
In this context, our program was opened in 2019, with the prospect of training qualified personnel in the field of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technology and Operator Program, and it started active education in 2020-21 academic year.
Laboratories Under Construction;
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Simulation Laboratory
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Laboratory
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Maintenance-Repair Laboratory
- Electric Workshop
- Electronics Laboratory
- Machine Shop
- Electronics Laboratory
- Automotive Workshop
- Machine Measuring Laboratory
- Computer Laboratories
- Microprocessor / Microcontroller Laboratory
- Control Systems Laboratory
- Material Laboratory
OUR GRADUATED STUDENTS
will be work effectively in sectors such as;
- Defense industry
- Military Applications
- Surveillance and Discovery
- Air Rescue
- Search and rescue
- Fire Fighting Applications
- Aerial Photography
- Urban transformation
- Creating Land and City Models
- Weather monitoring, Emission Measurements
- Precision Farming Practices
- They will be able to work effectively in sectors such as spraying.
İskenderun Technical University Iskenderun Vocational School Unmanned Aircraft Technology and Operator Program offers undergraduate education. The Associate Degree curriculum was renewed in accordance with the Bologna process.
Why to choose the Unmanned Aircraft Technology and Operator Program?
- Need for qualified trained personnel to carry out the design, production, operation, opertor, maintenance and repair activities of unmanned aerial vehicles in our country.
- Raising staff to support our country, which is successful in the aviation industry that has developed with our deep-rooted experience and opportunities,
- Young, dynamic and productive teaching staff,
- Contemporary and world-class compatible curriculum,
- Wide range of jobs for graduates,
- Solving the industry compliance problem thanks to integration with the business world (IDE)
İSTE Integration with Business World (İDE)
Our students who graduated from İSTE Unmanned Aircraft Technology and Operator Program, started to develop themselves in the business life and become a successful individual by adapting more comfortably, and soon afterwards, the IDE program has become an application that attracts great attention by business people.
Talents and skills that our graduate students will have and make a difference in their field;
- Having the ability to collect, analyze and interpret data required for possible developments by following the advancing technology in the field of UAV Systems,
- To be able to use the unmanned aerial vehicle manually or automatically,
- Having the qualifications to plan the system design for unmanned aerial vehicle,
- To have the ability to use the knowledge acquired in the fields of mathematics, science and curriculum effectively in R&D activities,
- To be competent in both team work and individual studies in UAV Systems R&D, production, test, maintenance and repair duty areas,
- Realizing the design by making computer aided drawing for unmanned aerial vehicle,
- To realize the design, installation and maintenance of electrical control circuits,
- Having features like microcontroller programming.